BlockadeBlockade is a noun, it means;
1. The isolating, closing off, or surrounding of a place, as a port, harbor, or city, by hostile ships or troops to prevent entrance or exit.
2. Any obstruction of passage or progress:
We had difficulty in getting through the blockade of bodyguards.
3. Pathology. Interruption or inhibition of a normal physiological signal, as a nerve impulse or a heart muscle–contraction impulse.
Why do I write about this word in the subject of romance?
Answer; Because this word signifies the reason as to why we do not grow at the desire speed in our lives and that is why some people do not find Mr/Mrs. Right.
We blockade our mind,
1. When hold inside of us the memories of past hurt emotions.
2. When we can’t achieve our goals at the first try and give up from frustration.
3. When we decide that our dreams are unreachable.
4. When we decide that happiness is a fairy tale.
5. When we assume that the news are statements of facts.
6. When we watch mindless television programs.
7. When we are jealous of other people.
8. When we accept temptation knowing that we are not going to win, (like taking credit cards that you do not need).
9. When we live every day not thinking about your future.
10. When we are hopping that someone is going to come to our rescue, without us doing anything.
11. When we are living with a person that we do not love.
12. When we follow paths that doesn’t bring us good results.
13. When etc. etc. etc…..
Yes, blockading ourselves is our worst albatross, and we have the obligation to keep free and clean both mentally, physically, sexually, economically and spiritually, in order to accomplish the purpose of our creation, which is to be wordy of our Maker.
We can experience paradise in this earth, all we have to do is to be true to ourselves. It is that simple.