This past weekend I visited the astrological show in Marietta GA. I was surprised to see so many people interested in this subject, and then my step-daughters invite me to talk about my book to people getting to their booth.
Yes, that was the perfect crowd for my message, they understood the day of our birth is of out most importance. Many folks received my message with enthusiasm and were pleased to have met with me, but still there were the people who did not pair well with their partner according to my formula and they had difficulty agreeing with me.
I tried to understand their reluctance to believe the facts of their situation, but their reasoning was escaping any logic to my way of thinking.
The best I could do was to attribute their reluctance to my message to,
1. Their difficulty to acknowledge the reality of their romantic life.
2. Their ignorance about what is our mission in our life.
3. Their difficulty to change their way of thinking on any particular subject.
4. Their lack of ambition.
In one particular case, I indicate to a woman that her sign as a Virgo did not had a strong connection with her Libra husband. Her response was, “What am I suppose to do divorce him?” My response was, “How ambitious are you?”
Yes, that is the right question, “How ambitious are you?”
Were you born to do a lousy job of your life? Or
Are you meant to live an exiting and happy life?
And…. How are you going to get the knowledge to do the right things to do, unless your connection with your emotional partner of your opposite sex is strong and unbreakable?
I think astrology is in its infancy and we have much to learn from it. There is also the possibility of getting confused following charts that are not altogether correct. That is why I think that my theory is your best avenue,
1. Find the signs that are best for you from my formula.
2. Find the dates that are best for you according to your birthdate.
3. Go hunting for your one-and-only by putting into action my instructions.
4. Persist, persist, persist…. It is worthy a thousand times over.
You are the best judge to find your other half.
It is that simple