I occasionally talk to women to get material for my books. I bring into the conversation the subject of love, to find their opinion. Women feel that men feel about love like they do, then they get confused by how men approach the subject and how men behave in the relationship.
I have to tell you all, man doesn’t know about love. Man is a hunter and as such, man loves to hunt, his best prospect for hunting is woman, man loves to hunt the female of his species.
The purpose of this blog is to bring clarity to a subject that has been bombarded for centuries with actions created by unfulfilled emotions. Emotions that have been tortured by their hunger and by their thirst.
Since man is a hunter, the best course of action for woman is to give him a good hunt. Woman will show interest in man but she will not give in completely.
Some women are in a hurry to get their man and for that reason they do not allow the man to hunt them, they give in and feel they are very smart satisfying the man because the man looks happy for having her.
After a short time the hunter get bored by not having a hunt and then he leaves woman and goes searching for another female to hunt her.
Woman gets disappointed because man left her and thinks all men are bad.
Woman must know;
– That man is not like her.
– That man is the hunter.
– That woman is the dear Deer that man craves to hunt.
– That woman must choose a man that spends his life hunting her (even after marriage).
– That woman must wiggle her tale (getting nice clothe, putting make-up, being sexy) when she sees man loosing interest, to incite him to hunt her all over again.
– To suggest to man (in a suggestive way), how to romance her.
Yes, the department of love is woman’s duty and not man’s duty.
Feel your own nature and follow it, it is that simple.