I have been passing my message all along for some time, telling you all, that Nature in general, but especially our own Nature, is the road map that our Creator put in our road for all us to follow and get positive results. Following nature’s principals empower us towards our greatness and make our lives much better and more enjoyable to live.
Now, this message is hard to get attached to your mind, because nobody is advertising it. The job to pass this message should be the job of our spiritual leaders, but like I said before, “They got stuck in kindergarten teachings and do not see their way to move forward.”
Now, to understand how to prosper beyond your wildest dreams and to reach all your present dreams, (and the ones that you haven’t dreamt yet), you have to follow the principals that our Maker created for us. Once you follow the universal rules, then you will prosper and live a happy life. It is that simple!
There are many principals to help us better our lives, one of the best that I like is this,
“If it feeds me, then it is good for me and I want it, if it doesn’t feed me it means it is not good for me and then I do not want it.” This is simple, don’t you agree?
Now we come to more heavy questions; what is it that feeds you?
Here is another one; what is it that feeds you best and gives more nutrition to your mind and body?
These two questions should be enough to get you exited and bring you to take action. I do not consider bringing fear in my writing for the purpose of empowering you, or for motivating you to take action on your life is a good policy. The reason is because fear will not compliment you. I know that fear is a good motivator and works on the teachings of most religions, but like I said before, “We have fear when we sense the presence of a Predator looming around that wants to harm us.”
We are God’s creations and we prosper when we face our fears and do not give into the predator. Would you act different now than in your past knowing fear won’t harm you?
Fear is mostly found when ignorance exists. At first, when you got your driving license you had fear because you had ignorance about driving, but now that you know how to drive the fear is no longer.
Fear is a self-defense mechanism in the human mind for our protection, but fear is not the bearer of heavenly gifts. You do not go to college to bring fear to your parents; you go to college to learn and complete your school to satisfy your investment (or your parent’s), and for your degrees and satisfaction of having greater education.
Same it is with life; we weren’t born and live our life to bring fear to our Maker that created us, we were born and go through life for the purpose of becoming great, bringing to Haven the accomplishments of our deeds and for our own satisfaction and happiness.
As you look on your own activities and other folks as well, you will realize that fear is all around us constantly, we can’t avoid it; therefore our only option is to face it.
I am daring to say, “Your greatness is in relation of how well you face fear.”
Therefore don’t be afraid of;
1. Losing your friends if they do not want the same kind of life that you need and they want to keep you at their own level.
2. Stopping buying things you don’t need, rather than trying to please others at the risk of you getting broke.
3. Asking the woman you like to talk to you, at the risk of getting a no for an answer.
4. Reaching for higher horizons at the risk of only reaching half way at this time. It is better to try even if you do not quite get there, than spending your life time preparing, and not starting until you are fully confident.
5. To look for the right woman at the risk of being single for years in your search. Of course now with my book ‘Find Your Soulmate Through Astrology’ you will find her very quickly.
6. Learning another language like I did, at the risk of being ridiculed because at the beginning you do not pronounce the words correctly. As you learn another language your mind sees the world different and more beautiful.
7. And finally; Facing bullies! Bullies are all around us, the reason for it is because those are people that are unhappy and have to unload their unhappiness with others, especially with folks that look happy and in tune with their lives.
I like to repeat myself; “Life is very simple, all that requires is common sense.” The knowledge is all around us, and it is together with all the brainwashing information that we are exposed every day, but if we get “The Umbrella” to screen the good from the bad, then we will be able to enjoy a wonderful life.
Sorry, but that is how God create this world and everybody and everything on it!