A while ago I did write my first book “Find Your Soulmate Through Astrology”, The purpose of that book was to indicate that life is wonderful… a pleasure to live it… marvelous way to be alive… etc. etc… but more so, much, very much more so when you have found your Soulmate.
I also said in that book that the people that read it and realize that their married life wasn’t with their Soulmate or with one of the six preferred signs, may have thoughts about contemplating leaving their present spouse and look for their one and only to spend the rest of their life together.
I also said in that book that making the decision to divorce your present spouse was going to be a difficult decision to make for some folks; the reasons are as follows,
1. You have spent many years together.
2. There were wonderful times of happiness together.
3. You have invested time and effort through your years of marriage and now you do not want to feel that all that effort was for nothing if you divorce.
4. You were taught that the bad times, the times of arguments, all those moments when you hated your spouse… were normal on the life of a marriage and that everyone that is married has to go through those times.
5. Your most influencing force, your ego.
Yes, it was your ego the one that stopped most of you.
Yes, it was your ego the one that justified all those moments when you were crying for mercy praying for guidance in those moments of despair.
Yes, it was your ego the one that said “You can’t afford to be seen as a failure!”
Yes, that was the most influencing thought… the stopper… the one and only thought that stop you from divorcing your spouse after you realized that your love had faded into oblivion and was no hope of happiness left for you in your future.
So, you went several more years enduring pain and suffering in your Soul hopping (without hope) that somehow your married life would change for the better.
There were some weak consolation influences that managed to keep your sanity from totally leaving your mind. Those were,
1. Everyone else goes through this, it is normal.
2. I have to stay married for the sake of my children.
3. The sanctity of marriage is more important than my own happiness.
4. We are all sinners and therefore we were born to suffer.
5. What will happen to my spouse if we divorce?
On… and….on, we create scenarios in our minds to justify the pain of not being happy.
All this happens in the lives of people that seek happiness and healthy emotions.
It is also the reason why drugs are so popular; drugs numb your mind so you can forget even for a short period of time about your unhappiness with the world and life in general.
All this happens because we are taught wrong in this department and we think we don’t have permission to be happy.
In my book I also said, “Our Soul is a particle of God, but not a full particle, our Soul is half a particle because the other half is in the body of our opposite sex person, who is our Soulmate.”
I also said in that book that God created us to make him/her proud, therefore we have to become the best that we can become for his/her glory and for our own pleasure.
Now… pay attention to this,
– How can we be the best that we can be, unless we are wonderfully happy?
– How can we develop our talents and follow our instincts, unless we are wonderfully happy?
– How can we be wonderfully happy unless we are together with our Soulmate?
Yes, God gives us permission to be happy.
More so, God expects us to be happy so we can be the best we can be and bring our treasures to Haven when we depart from this Earth.
Do you send your children to college at your expense and your own sacrifice to become stupid and fail in life?
I think you want them to be smart and successful. Am I right?
Are we God's children?
You do not need your spouse permission, or your neighbor, of your friends, or your priest or minister to be happy, God’s permission and your own is all you need.
By the way… you have also my permission to be wonderfully happy.