Throughout history women have mainly focused on their bodies and how they look to the outside world. With so much attention to the body and the intrepid constant thought on the body changes it is no wonder why the main mission of women have been almost forgotten.
We all know we get old every day, yet our emotional life is in an uproar when our bodies change and we don’t look the same. The reason for that is because we allow our vanity to rule over our knowledge of reality.
What can we change?
· The thought that woman is only a sex symbol.
· The thought that without their eighteen years look women are not valuable enough.
· The thought that there is nothing of importance other than the thought of youth and physical beauty.
· The thought that woman is inferior to man.
I always though woman was very important for the human race for the following reasons.
· We are born through women.
· Women are the inspiration to artist, poets, writers, adventurers, gamblers, philosophers, artist etc. etc.
· God made woman for more than the obvious reason.
That is why man that hit women are, a) Stupid for staying on a relationship that brings them to that level of anger. b) Stupid for wasting his time instead of trying to find the right woman for them. c) Stupid (again) because violence doesn’t fix anything.
The world is wrestling trying to find answers specially women. The answers are all around us but we don’t know where to look or how to look. Here are some facts and suggestions to help you,
· Women are the creators of love.
· Women are most powerful when they join with the right man, with their one-and-only, with their Soul-Mate.
· Youth on a woman is not as appealing for the man as he ages, than her understanding of his needs, his weaknesses, his strengths, his virtues etc. As he matures, his love requires much more than physical beauty. Understanding plays then a very important role, in contrast, nagging him too often will make the beauty he sees in his marriage or relationship disappears rapidly.
Thoughts to Remember
· We are much more than our bodies.
· We are rich with wonderful ideas.
· Contribute to humanity (people of your own kind) and in the work place.
· Be selfish (my version) give and receive love in your lives.
My books are designed to help you help yourself (any other type of teaching is fraud) I also have a formula to help you in that quest. As you read them and apply the knowledge, your life will improve greatly as you find the partner and share your life together.
Life is for the ‘Living’. Of course, you only realize that when you got a taste of it.