In the previous blog of ‘eleven minutes’ I argued that the sex act was not part of our life for the purpose of making women into prostitutes. Perhaps I didn’t in that article elaborate enough about the sex act and that is why I bring more wood to the fire for additional clarity.
What do we know about sex,
· Sex has been and still is a powerful force in our lives especially at our younger age.
· Sex has been mainly taught to us to be for the purpose of our reproduction.
· Sex has been mainly taboo in our education therefore little emphasis has been dedicated to bring more knowledge to this important subject. Without proper knowledge we will take wrong roads in any subject. It is clear as we observe how homosexuality is infecting the world that this is the case here; “Sex hasn’t attained proper education therefore wrong roads had been chosen, forcing men and women alike into homosexuality as they try to satisfy their emotional needs without proper understanding of sex.”
· Prostitution is for the means of making money and not for the means of finding love.
· Love should come first and sex should be after. Presently the whole world is operating the other way around. It shouldn’t be any surprise to have the results that we have. It shouldn’t be a surprise that things won’t change unless we change our way of operating our lives.
· Sex can become an addiction. Not as easy as drugs but an addiction nonetheless.
· Sex can mess you up big time. Infidelity, affairs, mistresses, one night stand,.. etc. etc.
After we analyze this subject we come to the conclusion that the main goal… the treasure for us should be to find love, after that the sex we have with our love-one will be the way it should be, our emotions will be properly satisfied and no need for out of marriage affairs will be necessary, therefore no self-destruction will rule your life.
Yes, “We are our worst enemies.”
Once we understand that we will be half way home.
Trying to find love through sex is like eating popcorn for supper, it doesn’t really feed you and after a while you get bored with it.
Better is to get books like “Find your Soulmate Through Astrology” and spend your efforts in finding your one-and-only, your treasure… your Soulmate, before doing anything else.