This article is created in response to one of my followers, (and also because the first blog ‘On Eleven Minutes’ had great amount of visitors and comments).
This is what this reader said,
“Write more, that is all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what you are talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?”
Wow! She seemed to be upset for not receiving enough pleasure reading the ‘Eleven Minutes’ article.
Okay, here is more in the subject.
The purpose of my article was to indicate to you something you all know, that is, “Love is a very complicated subject.”
Yes, love is complicated and we all need all the help we can get, that is why,
· You should not try to find love through the activity of prostituting yourself through sexual activity.
· Sex brings confusion to a woman’s mind (and to some men as well) when the emotion of love isn’t fully integrated in the participants and trust is attached to the emotion.
· Without trust, love is not real.
· A prostitute will never find love in her profession because of the nature of it.
· A prostitute doesn’t trust the man that she is with; the only motivation for her is the money she is getting in exchange. (In that case it was 350 dollars).
I keep repeating myself, “You are not happy because you allow others to sabotage your principals, and without principals you do not have a chance.”
Sex shouldn’t come first, or second, or even third, in the order of your priorities. This is all well explained in my book “Find Your Soulmate Through Astrology”, which is at Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com and many other outlets.
So, why did so many people buy that book on ‘eleven minutes’?
Maybe it was like one of my followers said,
“I haven't read the book, but it sounds like people are still on a quest to find happiness in whatever avenue comes their way.”
Yes, that makes sense, people are trying to find answers to their needs, but they keep falling in the traps, and they fall in the traps because they do not listen to their own needs…and they do not listen to their needs because they fall in the traps….on and on.
How do you avoid traps?
· Rely on the principals of life and trust yourself.
· Be selfish, (my version and not Webster’s).
· Get more choices; network yourself to get more candidates. The major reason why you fall in the traps that don’t satisfy your emotions is because your needs impose urgency on yourself and they don’t get satisfaction. One good phrase to remember is, “Abundance kills the hunger.”
· Not only get more choices, but discriminate ruthlessly against your candidates that do nothing, or very little, for you and dismiss them right away. You do all of these while you find your one and only, after you find your Soulmate he will fulfill all you known needs and also the needs that have not been born on you yet.
· Show your inner self that you care to pursue everything that makes you happier and greater.
No, the ‘eleven minutes’ book was not very instructive, but through the silt of its contents it inspired me to write my articles, and you now are benefiting from them. That is how my “Umbrella” works; it protects me from the influence of negative information but at the same time it discovers better ways to protect me from them.
Thank you for your question dear Reader. Hope this article helped you some more.