- I have; a ‘Formula’ based on the astrological signs. This formula will bring you on the vicinity of the man/woman of your dream and will help you tremendously with love problems.
- I have; awareness and caution for ‘Your Opposite’. This is the sign that is your boot camp and you should never marry this sign because marriage is for the long haul and boot camp should be only for a few months.
- I have; the ‘Touching Stone’. This is a person who gives you good advice on matters of love, this person is important because when you get in love you may become vulnerable to the emotion and you may need all the help you can get.
- I have; ‘Step by step how to find candidates’. This is very important for you because the conventional ways have our divorce rate at fifty plus per cent. That is an indication those ways do not work too well.
- I have; ‘How to screen your candidates’. This of major importance as you may have to go through several before your prince/princess crosses your road.
- I have; ‘The Umbrella’. This is your emotional protector, (your antivirus in your computer), this technique will speed your greatness to come to surface at record time.
- I have; ‘The Art of Romance’. How to introduce you to this ancient art of filling your life of happiness and wonders.
- I have; ‘Poetry’. This one really will blow your mind away. Just imagine your mind is the oil well and poetry is the pump which brings the black gold to the surface.
- I have; I have…… I think I told you enough for now.
What is that I have?
I remember a story about three stores side by side in the same block of buildings. Two of the stores put big windows and signs advertising their wares; the third store did not bother to have the conventional window showing its products, instead the owner made a big sign that said; “ENTRANCE”. Guess which store the people went to? You are right, they looked for the entrance and that store got most of the customers.
Here is my sign on the front door, “What is that I have” Let us see,
All of the above subjects are explained in detail in my book ‘Find Your Soulmate Through Astrology’ and also on other related blogs. Keep connected by subscribing to this site and please send me your questions.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/vincent/public_html/wp-content/plugins/m-vslider/rslider.php on line 75
Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/vincent/public_html/wp-content/plugins/m-vslider/rslider.php on line 76
Follow @Vincent_Sylvan on Twitter